Sita is the owner of the Bazaar.
She has a pet cockatoo named Daphne, whom Sita claims will sing all night long, and a pet puffer fish named Cousteau.
Sita left her home - against the wishes of her parents - to start her own business. Though she still receives letters from her worried parents, Sita is much happier in Paradise Bay. She has shown a romantic interest in Wesley, whom she mentions she has a nice view of.
Sita appears to be of Indian descent. She wears her long black hair up in a ponytail using a purple tie decorated with small flowers. She wears a blue-and-green-striped bikini halter top with matching full-length skirt. Sita accessorizes with a fan, large golden earrings, and a pink-and-green shawl.
See at Characters Levels Chart
Citations (clic "Show" to see) =>
- I grew up in trading company - this business is in my blood.
- Back home I was lonely, but I'm making so many friends here.
- If only my parents could see me now!
- Daphne is a good conversationalist, and she hardly ever bites.
- It's certainly quieter here than in the city I come from. I think I like it.
- I'm meeting so many lovely people! Keani makes me feel so welcome.
- Wesley's hiring out for hero work. Makes me wish I had some I could offer him.
- Back home it's all hustle and bustle. I won't say I miss that.
- I know trading, and I know Paradise Bay is poised to be a trading destination!
- I'm so happy I came here. Everyone's so friendly!
- Sita is on her own at last. Look out, world!
- I'm going to make it after all!
- If Cousteau waves his fins, it means he likes you!
- Daphne woke me up so early this morning. *YAWN*
- Finn is funny and brave, but it doesn't pay to take your eyes off him.
- I'm going to have such fun trading here. What a life!
- Starting my own business is a challenge, but I'll succeed. I have to!
- I wanted to make my mark on the world, and I'm doing it!
- Daphne's favorite food is pineapple. Good thing we live here!
- Finn wants me to go adventuring with him, but I'm so busy!
- Since I left the city and came here, every day is an adventure!
- I'm going to love island life. I/m just sure I am.
- Wesley's certainly an interesting fellow. So polite - hardly like a pirate at all!
- If you came to visit Daphne, I hope you brought plenty of pineapple!
- It wasn't easy leaving my family behind, but I need my independence.
- I wonder if Wesley likes cockatoos. I hope he does.
- I love my cockatoo, Daphne, except when she chew holes in my stuff...
- My parents wanted me to stay home, but I booked passage on a ship coming here.
- With a cockatoo to shriek in your ear at sunrise, who needs an alarm clock? Yawn!
- So this is what independence feels like!
- I often wish I had a sister so my parents had someone else to worry about.
- Have you noticed how...handsome Wesley is? Just thought I'd mention that in passing.
- I'd like to get to know Keani better, but we're both so busy!
|Characters on your Island|
|Characters from Neighbouring Islands and Docks|