Keani is your guide on Paradise Bay and is unlocked at Level 1. Her father was the last Trademaster, a task you have now taken over, and her mother was a famous pirate.
Keani hopes to restore Paradise Bay to its former thriving self by revitalizing trade. She previously lived in a very small hut near the Pet Sanctuary but has since moved into a more spacious dwelling on the main island.
Keani is also the caretaker of Finn, a young boy who ran away from school to Paradise Bay with dreams of becoming a pirate.
Keani is a young woman with tan skin and golden eyes. Her long black hair is pulled back into a low ponytail. She is introduced wearing a pink dress accented with a yellow belt. The skirt of the dress fades into a darker pink and is decorated with large, light pink stylized hibiscus flowers. She wears sandals and a large flower in her hair.
During the Holiday seasons, Keani switches to a similar style blue dress decorated with large snowflakes.
During the game's one year "birthday" celebration, in August of 2016, Keani was again given a new dress, this time a bright yellow with pink accents. The flower in her hair was also changed: it was yellow with a pink center.
She occasionally wears a "Bubble Witch" costume, based on a character from another King game. It was first seen during the 2016 Halloween event, and then again later during a King promotional event celebrating the release of a new Bubble Witch game.
See at Characters Levels Chart
Quotations (click "Show" to see) =>
- More trades are coming in all the time. Keep those workshops busy!
- Of all the places in the world, I get to live on this island. Just lucky, I guess.
- Dot the seagull makes our tools at the Island Workshop. She loves her job!
- I'm so glad you came to Paradise Bay! It's such a relief to have some help!
- So much to do to make Paradise Bay glorious again. I'd better get back to work.
- Our island is the talk of the seven seas! Well it will be. Soon.
- The living is easy here! Even Trevor, the tradepost toucan, takes plenty of naps.
- I want to see the world, but how could it be any better than what I've got right here?
- Keep Skippy supplied with nets if you want plenty of fish. And you do trust me.
- Sun, sand, surf, and all the fish you can eat. What a great place this is!
- I love Paradise Bay, but there's a whole world out there I want to see someday.
- Don't you love it when things are neat and clean and in the right place?
- Getting this place ship-shape will take a little work. Okay, a lot of work.
- I'd get more rest if everyone picked up after themselves. Starting with Finn.
- We always need lots of bamboo to build and repair things around Paradise Bay.
- What's bamboo good for? Everything you see here was built with it, one pole at a time.
- Paradise Bay is going to be the name on every's lips, just wait and see!
- We go through a lot of fish around here, which is why I trained Skippy to catch them.
- The day Finn cleans up his room, turtles will fly over Paradise Bay!
- I'd love to travel, but it won't be easy to leave this place. It's perfect!
- Have you seen the wonderful animals here? I'm training them to make life easier for us.
- Dot the seagull makes the best nets in the islands. She's an artist!
- Have you seen Finn? He promised to clean his room today...
- I can't wait to get the Docks restored so merchant ships can land!
- Plan shops, plant crops, push a mop. There's always something that needs doing!
- Am I the only person on this island who picks up after herself? Don't answer that.
- This is the loveliest place on Earth! It's the only place I've ever been, but still....
- One of these days, I'll finally get things organized!
- I won't rest until Paradise Bay is famous all over the world!
|Characters on your Island|
|Characters from Neighbouring Islands and Docks|