Merchant Trader, who can offer Clearing Tools, Upgrade Resources and even possibly Gems.
He also has his own island, Angler Island.
For relationship levels see Characters Levels Chart.
As Merchant Trader at Docks:
- Hello, neighbor! I'll bet you can help me find a few things...
- Come visit sometime. I'll give you a great deal! Meanwhile, you can give me one...
- Got what I'm looking for? Then fill 'er on up!
- What have you got for trade today, friend?
- What do you say, neighbor? Can you fill my order?
On his Island :
- Zzzzz... *snort* zzzzZZZZ....
- I'm working on it! I'm working on it!
- You're not from the fan club, are you?
- I like it here where they can't find me.
- Angler Island. Just me and my boat and the fish. I like it.
- I hope you're not one of those...fans. It's hard to get away from them.
- How do you like my swordfish? He gave me quite a fight.
- I can't wait for someone to invent the typewriter. I've got such a cramp.
- Do you like fish? I like fish. It's a darned good thing, too.
- I'm a man of few words. Okay, several million words, but keep it under your hat.
- Promise you won't tell them where I am.
- What do you think of this title: 'A Rain of Bones.' 'A Blame of Groans?' No...
- How about 'A Drain of Loans?' No? 'A Flame of Stones?'
- I lead a simple life here, and a quiet one. I do go through a lot of fish hooks and quill pens...
- When I'm not fishing, I'm writing. The darned book just won't end.
- Writing cuts into my fishing time something fierce.
- I came to this island to get away. Far away.
- I've got everything I need. When I don't, I trade for it.
- Have you seen my sunfish? They're such CUTE little beggars!
- I've taught my sunfish synchronized swimming. You should catch their act sometime!
- When I'm done with my nap, I'm taking another nap.
- The worst day fishing is better than the best day working.
- What do you think I should do today? Fish? Write? Fish?
- You should read my books. In your spare time. If you have lots and lots of spare time.
- Still looking for a title. 'A Train of Drones?' Hmmm... I kinda like that one.
- He was probably modeled after the author George R R Martin, who wrote Game of Thrones. Martin is a notoriously slow writer.
|Characters on your Island|
|Characters from Neighbouring Islands and Docks|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.