As Merchant Trader at Docks:
- AWK! Shiver me feathers! It's Paradise Bay!
- Me hold's empty! AWKward!
- Mine! Mine! Mine!
- DEAD MEN SHOP NO SALES. Muahaha *cough* AWK!
- By Blackbeard's blade, what a savings! AWK!
On his Island :
- Ho there! Ahoy! Awk!
- I'm Dreadbird, I am. Awk! Dreadbird the pirate.
- I'm the highest-flying pirate in Paradise Bay. Awk! ONLY flying pirate, as it happens.
- Top of the day to ye, Matey!
- Ahoy, Trademaster! Fine day for a trade! Awk!
- Wanna hear a sea chanty? 'Weigh heigh and up she rises!' Awk!
- I've a fine singing voice if I do say so myself. 'Bold Riley, oh, boom-a-lay!'
- They seldom ask me to sing, and more's the pity. 'Bold Riley, AWK! gone away!'
- Aye, I'm known across the waves. And above 'em, too.
- It's a fine day for tradin' and piratin'. Huzzah, I say! Huzzah. Awk!
- New poem! 'I saw you a' sailing, your ship I sank. Give me your money and walk the plank!'
- Pirate poetry. Awk! 'How now, matey, ahoy and halloo. Hand over your gold and I won't run you through.'
- Dreadbird's the name. Me friends call me CAP'N Dreadbird.
- Blow high, blow low, and so sail we...' I'm in fine voice today. Awk!
- I wrote a sea chanty. 'Hey ho and away we go, way, hey, ho!' Awk! That's all I've got.
- Ahoy the Captain, give me your gold. I'll clap you in irons, your story is told.' Whaddya think?
- I'm the most dreaded seagull pirate from here to far Tortuga. Believe it.
- Rubies and sapphires and pieces of eight. Empty yer pockets, or I'll have ye for bait.' Awk!
- They squawk my exploits from the Bay of Cathay to the Antipodes. Awk!
- Ahoy, matey! Looking to trade? Or I could rob you and hang you from the yardarm. Up to you.
- I love tradin'. And piratin'. And fish. I'm awfully fond of fish.
- Here on Dreadbird's Fort we like to trade...when we're not boardin' ships and plunderin' and all that.
- If you're lookin' for the most famous seagull pirate in these parts, you've found 'im.
- Ar-harr, me bucko! Come to trade? Take in the views? Join me for some lovely raw fish?
- Quote: By Blackbeard's Blade, what a savings! AWK! is a spoof on Galaxy Quest's Quote: By Grabthar's Hammer, what a savings.